Things to do in Guebwiller
The alsatian Wine road
The alsatian wine road also called “Route des vins d’alsace” starts in Thann and finishes up in Marlenheim. Upon the way you can taste world famous wine and discover the beautiful villages of Eguisheim, Riquewihr, Ribeauvillé, Barr, Obernai, Kaysersberg…
Our hotel is located in front of the wine producer Domaine Schlumberger. More precisely we are located exactly in front of the “Grand Cru” Kitterlé. Guebwiller offers the perfect location to discover the alsatian wine road.
Also Guebwiller is located nearby Uffholtz, Wattwiller, Cimetière du Vieil Armand, Markstein, Grand Ballon, Gerardmer, Col de la Schlucht and Munster which all offer very nice hiking roads or charming visits.
The markstein offers a lot of skiing options but if you visit us during summer you’ll find many options for visits around Guebwiller. If you like museum we advice to have a look at the Ecomusée or Parc de Petit Prince. If you prefer visiting a charming village you can go to Riquewihr, Kaysersberg or Eguisheim. Finally if you want to visit a big city Colmar, Strasbourg or even Freiburg (Germany) and Basel (Switzerland) offer amazing options !
– Musée national de l’Automobile (Mulhouse)
– Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg
– Parc du petit Prince (Ungersheim)
– Ecomusée d’Alsace (Ungersheim)
– Music Hall (Soultzmatt – Kirrwiller)
– Casinos (Bâle, Blotzheim, Niederbronn, Ribeauvillé)
– EuropaPark (Rust – Allemagne)
– Golf (Rouffach, Wittelsheim, Ammerschwihr…)
– Les Dominicains de Haute Alsace (Guebwiller)
– Musée Théodore Deck (Guebwiller)
– Sur la route Romane
Discover other option here tourisme-alsace.com